søndag 11. november 2007

Moral

Moral is something that society these days knows nothing of. Being moral is not proving something to other people, being moral is proving something to yourself. Being moral is not THINKING you know what you are doing is right, it's KNOWING what you are doing is right. Being moral doesn't mean not watching TV, nor donating to charity (Although donating to charity is really good, it doesnt make a person good or worse even if you're doing it or not, it just means that those who do are a very generous person) Being moral is not adopting people from third world countries, or other things mentioned by people who have no idea what morality is.

For me morality is not following the rules in a book or following a specific religion.
I'm not very religious and some people might see me as the least moral human they know.
I don't know and honestly I don't give a rats ass about their opinion.
I think people who makes their own decisions and not follow this stupid book
who was written ages ago by some dudes who doesn't live anymore are probably the
least real moral people I know of. Sorry that's my opinion.
I don't think you should wait 'til your married to have sex because a book says it.
Or your parents, friends etc.
If you have moral, you should make your own decisions.

I'm OUT

Ingen kommentarer: